In this article, we’ll go over the approximate costs of purchasing a .
This will be determined by a variety of factors, as we’ll discuss further below.
So, without further ado, let us begin!
They have a small selection of fridges, which are priced from $497 through to $841. This includes both freestanding and built in coolers. Some of their fridges are not actually featured on their own website. Instead, they look to primarily sell their units on Amazon.
Factors affecting the price of a
There are many different factors that affect the cost of the , these include:
- Model/Series: The model, series, or range into which the unit falls can affect its price. The reason for this is that every brand has a core and premium product line it offers, to appeal to customers with different budgets.
- capacity: Generally speaking, the larger the capacity, the more expensive the unit. One of Koolatron’s smallest coolers can hold 6 and costs $179.99. One of their other units can hold 173 and is priced at $2,874.99.
- Zone capacity: A ‘s price will also be affected by the number of separate cooling zones. Again, generally speaking, dual-zone coolers cost more than single zone coolers. Zone capacity will allow you to store different varieties of at different temperatures within the same physical unit, so you can store , , rose , and sparkling in separate cooling zones at their .
- Features: In most cases, the great number of features a product has, or the better quality parts it is made from, result in a higher price tag. As an example, it is much more expensive to purchase a unit with a UV-resistant, than one without them.
- Customer reviews & ratings: Customer reviews and customer ratings directly affect a product’s overall popularity. If this happens, the supplier/manufacturer may, in turn, increase the price for that particular model of or their entire product line.
- Warranty: For the most part, brands provide the same level of warranty for all of their products. The warranty may differ between product lines, however.
Range – Current Pricing
In this section, we’re going to be providing all of Phiestina’s current product range, when looking at their website’s stock, alongside the prices of each particular :
- Phiestina – 15 Inch Built In 29 Dual Zone – $576 – See Product
- Phiestina – Built In, 46 , Dual Zone – $719 – See Product
- Phiestina – 24 Inch Built In Dual Zone & – $868 – See Product
Above are some of Phiestina’s main units.
As we can see, the brand doesn’t have a large product range (at least on their official website), offering a 29 , through to a slightly larger 46 . Both of these units are dual zone, and suitable for built-in/undercounter placement, making them extremely versatile.
Additionally, considering the price of each unit, and the fact that they’re both built-in units, with dual zone capacity, it shows that Phiestina offer very good value-for-money.
However, they do also manufacture and beverage coolers, and we’ve featured one of those in the list above. This too also have dual zone capacity and is a built-in .
As we briefly mentioned, at current prices, when comparing Phiestina against key competitors within the industry, they have a far more affordable product range.
With that being said, it means that getting a is perfect whether you’re a casual , a , an experienced collector, or a commercial bar/restaurant.
Not to mention, they have accumulated extremely positive reviews overall, so you can rest assured that one of these refrigerators will keep your safe.
The limitation here is that if you require a unit with a 50 bottles, let’s say 100 bottles, 200 bottles or even 300 bottles, then you’ll have to look elsewhere. capacity over
Additionally, for those looking for a thermoelectric , you’ll have to look somewhere else, because Phiestina don’t manufacture these.