In this article, we’ll be discussing the approximate costs of purchasing a Newair .
As we’ll also be talking about below, this will depend on a number of different factors.
Therefore, without further ado, get into it!
Factors affecting the price of a Newair
There are many different factors that affect the cost of the , these include:
- Model/Series: The model, series, or range into which the unit falls can affect its price. The reason for this is that every brand has a core and premium product line it offers, to appeal to customers with different budgets.
- : Generally, the larger the , the more expensive the unit (in general). One of Newair’s smallest can hold 18 bottles and costs $499. One of their other units can hold 117 bottles and is priced at $999.
- Zone capacity: A unit’s price will also be affected by the number of separate cooling zones. Generally, dual zone cost more than single zone . As a result, zone capacity will allow you to store different varieties of at different temperatures within the same physical unit, so you can store , , rose , and sparkling in separate cooling zones at their optimal temperatures.
- Features: In most cases, the more features a product has or the better quality parts it is made from result in a higher price tag. As an example, it is much more expensive to purchase a unit with a UV-resistant, tempered than one without them.
- Customer reviews & ratings: Customer reviews and ratings directly affect a product’s popularity. If this happens, the supplier/manufacturer may raise the price for that particular model of refrigerator or their entire product line.
- Warranty: For the most part, brands provide the same level of warranty for all of their products. The warranty may differ between product lines, however.
Range – Current Pricing
In this section, we’re going to be providing all of Newair’s current product range, alongside the prices of each particular :
- Newair 6″ Built-In 7 Compressor - $599.99 – See Product
- Newair Freestanding 16 Compressor – $359.99 – See Product
- Newair 15″ Built-in 29 Dual Zone – $949.99 – See Product
- Newair Freestanding 50 Compressor – $649.99 – See Product
- Newair 24″ Built-In 52 Compressor – $1049.99 – See Product
- Newair 27″ Built-in 116 Dual Zone Compressor – $2099.99 – See Product
- Newair 27″ Built-in 160 Dual Zone Compressor – $2499.99 – See Product
Above are some of Newair’s main storage units which the brand has to offer.
As we can see, they offer 7 ), through to large 160 units. The company provides both single zone and fridges and have them mainly in and black. fridges (also known as a
Each of the is extremely popular and have accumulated a number of 4/5 star customer reviews. Therefore, from this information alone we can see that Newair take pride in providing high-quality units for all price ranges, not just on their premium products.
As we can see, they offer units which are priced at just a few hundred dollars, leading all the way to a few thousand dollars. Meaning that they have products suited for every budget type or application. Whether you’re a casual commercial bar/restaurant, your will be well looked after in one of these refrigerators. , lover, experienced collector or
A top-level storage unit with a large is ideal for commercial use, or even for storing in a if you are an experienced or aspiring collector.
There are currently no units available from Newair, but rather, they are compressor-powered.
In addition, the company offers systems, including hybrid models that store bottles. We did not include these in the list above.