In this article, we’ll be discussing the approximate costs of purchasing a .
As we’ll also be talking about below, this will depend on a number of different factors.
Therefore, without further ado, get into it!
Vintec Coolers Cost
Factors affecting the price of a
There are many different factors that affect the cost of the , these include:
- Model/Series: The model, series, or range into which the unit falls can affect its price. The reason for this is that every brand has a core and premium product line it offers, to appeal to customers with different budgets.
- capacity: Generally, the larger the capacity, the more expensive the unit (in general). One of Vintec’s smallest coolers can hold 18 and costs $499. One of their other units can hold 117 and is priced at $999.
- Zone capacity: A unit’s price will also be affected by the number of separate cooling zones. Generally, dual zone cost more than single zone coolers coolers. As a result, zone capacity will allow you to store different varieties of at different temperatures within the same physical unit, so you can store white , red , rose , and sparkling in separate cooling zones at their optimal temperatures.
- Features: In most cases, the more features a product has or the better quality parts it is made from result in a higher price tag. As an example, it is much more expensive to purchase a unit with a UV-resistant, tempered than one without them.
- Customer reviews & ratings: Customer reviews and ratings directly affect a product’s popularity. If this happens, the supplier/manufacturer may raise the price for that particular model of refrigerator or their entire product line.
- Warranty: For the most part, brands provide the same level of warranty for all of their products. The warranty may differ between product lines, however.
Vintec Range – Current Pricing
In this section, we’re going to be providing all of Vintec’s current product range, alongside the prices of each particular :
- Vintec VWS020SBB – 20 – $1391 – See Product
- Vintec VWS035SBB – 35 – $757 – See Product
- Vintec VWD050SBB – 50 – $2681 – See Product
- Vintec VWM198SBA – 198 – $5999 – See Product
- Vintec VWM306SBA – 306 – $8349 – See Product
Above are some of Vintec’s main units which the brand has to offer.
As we can see, they offer 20 300 . through to large
The company provides both single zone and dual zone fridges and have them mainly in and black.
Each of the coolers is extremely popular and have accumulated a number of 4/5 star customer reviews. Therefore, from this information alone we can see that Vintec take pride in providing high-quality units for all price ranges, not just on their premium products.
As we can see, the units that Vintec offers are priced at a minimum of $700+, leading all the way to approximately $9000. Therefore, it’s safe to say that this brand is targeting customers who’re looking to purchase a premium-priced is probably best suited for an experienced collector or commercial bar/restaurant. However, one thing is for certain, that your will be well looked after in one of these refrigerators. . With that being said, a Vintec
Vintec offers a whole range of units with large capacities are ideal for commercial use., with some having a capacity of up to 4000 . These top-level
In addition, the company offers beverage cooler systems, including hybrid models that store . We did not include these in the list above.