In this article, we’ll go over the approximate costs of purchasing a Whirlpool
This will be determined by a variety of factors, as we’ll discuss further below.
So, without further ado, let us begin!
From looking at their website, Whirlpool only appears to offer four models of built-in and freestanding placement. . In regards to their pricing, they range from $1,169 to $1,449. All of their available units are suitable for both
Factors affecting the price of a Whirlpool
There are several factors that affect the price of a . These factors are as follows: , and in this case the price of a
- Model/Series: The model, series, or range into which the unit falls can affect its price. The reason for this is that every brand has a core and premium product line it offers, to appeal to customers with different budgets.
- : Generally speaking, the larger the , the more expensive the unit. Whirlpool’s least expensive unit (which costs $1,169) has a maximum of 34 Bordeaux bottles. Where their more expensive unit (which costs $1,349) has a 46 .
- Zone capacity: A ‘s price will also be affected by the number of separate cooling zones. Again, generally speaking, dual-zone cost more than single zone . Zone capacity will allow you to store different varieties of at different temperatures within the same physical unit, so you can store white , red , rose , and sparkling in separate cooling zones at their optimal range.
- Features: In most cases, the great number of features a product has, or the better quality parts it is made from, result in a higher price tag. As an example, it is much more expensive to purchase a unit with a UV-resistant, tempered glass door than one without them.
- Customer reviews & ratings: Customer reviews and customer ratings directly affect a product’s overall popularity. If this happens, the supplier/manufacturer may, in turn, increase the price for that particular model of or their entire product line.
- Warranty: For the most part, brands provide the same level of warranty for all of their products. The warranty may differ between product lines, however.
Range – Current Pricing
In this section, we’re going to be providing all of Whirlpool’s current product range, when looking at their website’s stock, alongside the prices of each particular :
- Whirlpool – 15″ 34 Undercounter Center with Towel Handle Bar – $1,169 – See Product
- Whirlpool – 24-inch Wide Undercounter 14 – $1,449 – See Product
- Whirlpool – 24″ Undercounter, 54 – $1,349 – See Product
- Whirlpool 24-inch Wide Undercounter Storage – $1,399 – Center with 46- See Product
Above are some of Whirlpool’s main storage units.
As we can see, the brand doesn’t have a large product range (at least on their official website), offering a 14 , through to a larger 54 . Not the largest increase in that we’ve seen, in comparison to some competitors.
Three of the four mentioned units are single-zone freestanding and built-in placement. Making them very versatile for positioning in a kitchen, cellar or commercial setting. They come in either or ., one being a dual zone wine fridge, suitable for both
Considering the pricing of each , it’s clear that Whirlpool is targeted more towards a premium-price range. Given that they don’t offer a for anything less than $1,169.
With that being said, we think that a is perfect for someone with a larger budget. So whether you’re a casual enthusiast, a lover, an experienced collector, or a commercial bar/restaurant.
Not to mention, they have accumulated extremely positive reviews overall, which can be seen on their website, so you can rest assured that one of these refrigerators will keep your safe.
Additionally, for those looking for a thermoelectric , you’ll have to look somewhere else, because Whirlpool doesn’t manufacture these.