We will check out its technical specifications as well as its exterior appearance, interior performance, pros, and cons. Feel free to jump to the summary and find out if the Edgestar CWR5631FD is the wine refrigerator you are looking for to store your wine collection.
- Height- 35 inches
- Width- 30 inches
- Depth- Approximately 25.5 inches with handles
- Weight- 153 pounds
Capacity and Design:
We are looking into fitting up to 56 bottles of standard 3-inch diameter bottles. Sparkling wine bottles that are 3.5 inches in diameter, as well as 1 liter and 1.5 L bottles, may fit the top and bottom shelves. Keep in mind that non-standard bottle sizes may significantly reduce the maximum shelf capacity of this wine refrigerator.
The EdgeStar CWR5631FD is a stunner with its French door design. The double door style really gives this wine cooler a high-end look. The doors are made with UV-resistant tinted glass with a stainless steel frame giving it a touch of class. It also comes with LED lighting for improved visibility at night. The attractive interior lighting also highlights your wine collection for when you are showing it off to your friends.
There are 12 removable and adjustable wooden shelves with stainless steel fronts on this wine cooler. Plus, it has a convenient LED display that features the temperature inside. The digital control panel is also easily accessible for temperature maintenance.
This wine refrigerant can be installed free-standing or built-in by your bar or inside your kitchen. The look blends well with industrial and modern interior designs.
Keep in mind that the EdgeStar CWR5631FD is not designed for outdoor use. Also, avoid stacking the units on top of the other. This practice is not recommended as it can affect the durability of your wine coolers. The built-in wine coolers can be placed side by side with no problems if you need more space to display your wine collection.
Some of the main highlights of the EdgeStar CWR5631FD beyond its aesthetics and durable build are:
- Dual Zone Operation– This is essential for some wine connoisseurs who enjoy having both their red and white wine selections in one convenient wine cooler. With this model, you can maintain temperature levels between 40 to 65°F. You can keep the red wine selection on the right and the white wine on the left for a more organized selection.
- Safety Lock– This security feature is a must if you are often away from your wine collection and want to ensure that no one clumsily handles your wine selection while you are away. It also makes sure that there won’t be improper cooling problems.
- High Performance– The most critical aspect of a wine cooler is its ability to maintain the optimal temperature required for your wine selection. This model boasts a highly-efficient compressor and internal circulation fans that work together towards optimum temperature control. With this model, you can be sure of even distribution of cool air with no hot spots anywhere.
- UV Protection– If you keep your wine cooler in a sunny kitchen, be sure to check if the model has this feature. With the EdgeStar CWR5631FD 56 bottle dual-zone wine cooler, there are fancy black dots that are discreet and blend with the overall design of the model. These black dots act as UV ray-blockers to protect your wine collection against heat and UV exposure.
The EdgeStar CWR5631FD offers a one-year warranty on labor. This is good to have so you can save a couple of bucks on a local repairman for the first year. Besides, with the durability of this model, you can be sure of its longevity as a wine cooler in your home.
The EdgeStar CWR5631FD is bringing in high customer satisfaction ratings with 4-star and 5-star reviews. Satisfied customers noted its quality in the long term with some having it in their home for a good 1 to 4 years.
You will also hear about the quiet performance of this wine refrigerator. The overall design appeals to satisfied buyers. There will be comments about wine bottle capacity. Keep in mind that there is a recommended arrangement for storing the bottles to maximize the shelf capacity. Also, the 12 shelves will significantly have lesser space for bigger and taller bottles.
- Quiet model
- Odor-free due to its carbon filter
- Double door design
- Durable build
- Dual zone temperature
- Easy installation (can be free standing or built-in)
- Limited shelf capacity
- Designed for standard bottles
- Shelves are not on rollers
The EdgeStar CWR5631FD wine cooler is designed for home use, perfectly blending with contemporary kitchens and bars. It is a double door wine refrigerator with twelve durable shelves to store up to 56 standard wine bottle sizes. It can efficiently cool your red and white wine collections in one convenient cooler.
Wine lovers who have a fair amount of standard wine bottles with red and wide varieties can definitely maximize the use of this model. With a sleek design and an overall quiet performance, this wine cooler is definitely one to bring home.
The efficient air cooling technology on this model ensures an even distribution of cool air throughout your wine collection. Other features also support optimal temperature control. This includes the easily visible LED temperature display, the LED interior lights, the tinted glass door, and the safety lock.
Aside from keeping your wine collection cool, this model also comes equipped with a carbon filtering feature to ensure an odor-free environment for your wine selection.
Connoisseurs will greatly appreciate its longevity as a wine cooler. The EdgeStar CWR5631FD 56-bottle wine cooler is built to run efficiently for a long time with satisfied customers enjoying their units for up to 4 years. The one year warranty on labor also adds value to this purchase.
If you’re looking for a well-constructed and high-performance wine refrigerator for your home, the EdgeStar CWR5631FD is definitely one to consider.
However, if you’re looking for more wine coolers from EdgeStar, take a look at our top 9 best EdgeStar Wine Fridges buyers guide.