Our product review for today brings the NutriChef PKTEWC180 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler center stage. It is a freestanding thermoelectric wine cooler that offers ultra-quiet performance and sleek aesthetics. Our review will look into the technical aspect of this wine cooler and we will also cover customer reviews and cite pros and cons.
Read on to find out what the NutriChef PKTEWC180 Wine Cooler has to offer and if this affordable wine cooler is really worth buying.
NutriChef PKTEWC180 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
- Height – 25.4 inches
- Width – 20 inches
- Depth – 13.6 inches
- Weight – 33.1 pounds
Capacity and Design:
The NutriChef PKTEWC180 Wine Cooler makes use of polished chrome wire racks designed in a way to allow both horizontal and vertical wine storage. Take note that the maximum 18-bottle capacity takes into consideration standard Bordeaux bottles. If you have larger bottles, the shelving may be removed to accommodate them, though this may significantly decrease the bottle capacity.
There is a section for standing bottles on the wine cooler. You can store up to 4 bottles on the vertical wine storage section.
Now that you know how this wine cooler can function for you, let us look into the aesthetics of the product. The wine cooler is fashioned with a tinted glass door. Inside, the wine cooler is lit with a soft LED blue bulb designed to showcase your wine collection without warming them up.
The body is an engineered thermoplastic ABS material which makes for a sleek and durable wine cooler. The digital temperature panel is displayed on the top portion of the wine cooler door making it easily accessible for accurate temperature management.
For superior temperature control, the door is designed with an airtight glass door seal. It also flaunts a sleek black handle and side vents for ventilation.
Jumped to this point to see what features make the NutriChef PKTEWC180 18 Bottle Wine Cooler a great buy? Here are some of the top features NutriChef incorporated in this wine cooler.
- Precision cooling- The thermoelectric wine cooler is best for maintaining an optimal cooling environment you can rely on. It also has a ventilation grill and built-in circulation fans to ensure adequate air distribution and proper ventilation to keep your wine bottles at their best condition.
- Reinforced air-tight sealed glass door- Don’t let cool air escape by ensuring your wine cooler has an air-tight seal while the glass door ensures you can display your wine collection for viewing.
- Temperature range- This wine cooler boasts a temperature range of 54 to 64°, making it ideal for red or white wine storage.
- Ultra-quiet performance- Annoyed by the sound coming from appliances? This would be the least of your concern, if at all, with this thermoelectric wine cooler. Even its fans and ventilation system are designed to make the least sound possible.
- Sustainable shelving- It is vital for wine coolers to have wire racks or shelving that can be removed for customization. This wine cooler offers chrome shelving for wine racks in upright and lying down position. This is essential for those who opt not just to store their wine bottles but also to drink from them. Store open wine bottles in the vertical space for a spill-free wine storage system.
- Compact, freestanding design- You have a multitude of choices as to where you can install this wine cooler. Use it right out of the box and place it on your counter, on the kitchen floor, or even in your home office or living room.
NutriChef wants to put your mind at ease when buying this wine cooler. As such, they launched the NutriChef PKTEWC180 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee. The limited warranty ensures you are buying the right wine cooler for long-term enjoyment in your home or office.
The single-zone wine cooler gained a lot of attention for its quiet performance, contemporary and compact design as well as its quick installation. The wine cooler holds up to its satisfaction guarantee by maintaining the desired temperature well. Others also commended the glass door and blue LED lighting that displays your collection and making it accessible even in the dark.
Negative reviews cited faulty products that can’t hold the temperature well or come with damaged parts. It is wise to only purchase the wine cooler from trusted buyers to ensure no scams take place. Also, if you receive a faulty product, do claim the 1-year warranty offer and ask for a replacement.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit settings
- Wide temperature range for red or white wine
- Reliable cooling system with an air-tight door seal
- Tinted glass door with led-lit interiors
- Exterior temperature settings panel
- Built-in ventilation and air circulation
- Freestanding design for kitchens, living room, home office, etc.
- Standing and lying down wine storage
- Affordable pricing
- Not for outdoor use (patios, etc.)
- Not for built-in installation
- Not for oversized bottles
When choosing a wine cooler for your home needs, it is vital to consider which wine cooler has the features you need. Do you need an 18-bottle wine cooler capacity? Do you need upright wine storage? Do you need temperature management on the exterior panel for ease of use? Do you need removable and reliable wine racks? Do you need a wine cooler that is lit inside for ease of access even at night? Do you need a quiet wine cooler that won’t disrupt your work and lifestyle?
If you said yes to all those questions, then the NutriChef PKTEWC180 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler is exactly what you need. With a modern design and high-performance yet ultra-quiet thermoelectric cooling, this wine cooler is certainly a bang for your buck.
The NutriChef PKTEWC180 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler is also priced affordably and it comes with the added value of a 1-year satisfaction guarantee. Enjoy this wine cooler in your home or office and keep your wines in the best condition that you don’t have to worry about.