This article will go over the approximate costs of buying a .
Of course, this will depend on a variety of factors, as we’ll discuss further below.
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
They have a wide selection of fridges, which are priced from $179.99 through to $2,874.99. This includes units and built in systems.
Factors affecting the price of a
There are many different factors that affect the cost of the , these include:
- Model/Series: The model, series, or range into which the unit falls can affect its price. The reason for this is that every brand has a core and premium product line it offers, to appeal to customers with different budgets.
- , the more expensive the unit. One of Whynter’s smallest coolers can hold 6 bottles and costs $179.99. One of their other units can hold 173 bottles and is priced at $2,874.99.: Generally speaking, the larger the
- Zone capacity: A ‘s price will also be affected by the number of separate cooling zones. Again, generally speaking, dual-zone coolers cost more than single zone coolers. Zone capacity will allow you to store different varieties of at different temperatures within the same physical unit, so you can store , , rose , and sparkling in separate cooling zones at their optimal range.
- Features: In most cases, the great number of features a product has, or the better quality parts it is made from, result in a higher price tag. As an example, it is much more expensive to purchase a unit with a UV-resistant, tempered glass door than one without them.
- Customer reviews & ratings: Customer reviews and customer ratings directly affect a product’s overall popularity. If this happens, the supplier/manufacturer may, in turn, increase the price for that particular model of or their entire product line.
- Warranty: For the most part, brands provide the same level of warranty for all of their products. The warranty may differ between product lines, however.
Range – Current Pricing
In this section, we’re going to be providing all of Whytner’s current product range, alongside the prices of each particular :
- BWR-171DS Whynter Elite 17 Door Dual Zone Built-in – $522.92 – See Product
- BWR-331SL Whynter Elite 33 Seamless Door Single Zone Built-in – $477.00 – See Product
- BWR-541STS Whynter 24″ Built-In 54 – $991.40 – See Product
- BWR-0922DZ Whynter 92 Built-in Dual Zone – $1939.94 – See Product
- BWR-1002SD Whynter 100 Built-in – $1239.77 – See Product
- BWR-1662SD Whynter 166 Built-in with Display Rack and LED display – $2234.76 – See Product
Above are some of Whytner’s main storage units, in order of size.
As shown above, we can see that they offer ) all the way to 166 bottles, which are considered to be large coolers. Therefore, the brand has a wide range of capacities available, making it great for most use cases. fridges from 17 (not quite a
The brand offers both single zone and dual zone units, and the majority of them come with a trim (at the front), with a black metal cabinet.
Referring to costs, we can see that their least expensive (on this list) is $522.92 and their most expensive product is $2234.76. Therefore, they’re a brand that is trying its best to suit different budgets.
With that being said, whether you’re a casual lover, a or indeed an experienced collector, or a commercial bar/restaurant, it’s clear that Whynter has a to suit your needs and keep your in good condition.
Furthermore, the company sells systems, including hybrid models that can hold bottles. These were not included in the above list.